Free Naturalization Clinic in Northern Virginia
Saturday, December 2nd
10 AM – 2 PM
By appointment only.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Have been a Legal Permanent Resident (greencard holder) for at least 5 years, or, if you are married to a U.S. citizen, you must have been a Legal Permanent Resident for at least 3 years.
Our FREE services in Korean and English include:
- A check of your eligibility for citizenship
- Assistance to fill out citizenship application (N-400)
- Application review by an immigration lawyer or qualified legal representative
- Copy of “Your Guide to Citizenship” (English, Korean and Vietnamese)
Information to Bring
- Home addresses from the past 5 years.
- Employment and/or schools for the past 5 years.
- All trips outside of the U.S., including departure and return dates.
- Current spouse information: name, birthday, immigration status.
- Previous marriage and spouse information
- Children’s information: name, birthday, immigration status, legal issues.
- Any legal matters, including DUIs, speeding tickets, etc.
Please bring disposition from court. Application filing fee: $725 check or money order, payable to “Department of Homeland Security.” If 75 or older, the fee is $640. If you have any questions, please call us at 703-256-2208 before coming to the workshop.