At our clinic, we serve all Asian American community members especially low-income members. We provide eligibility pre-screening, N-400 application and fee waiver application completion, and legal review of the completed application package. When an applicant has red flag issues, we refer them out to other legal resource organizations or local immigration attorneys. Workshop fee of $20.
Call 703-256-2208 for an appointment.
Receive FREE services in Korean, Vietnamese and English including:
· A check of your eligibility for citizenship
· Assistance to fill out citizenship application (N-400)
· Application review by an immigration lawyer or qualified legal representative
· Copy of “Your Guide to Citizenship” (English, Korean and Vietnamese)
· Green card, passport and social security card
· List of ALL trips taken outside of the US for the last 5 years
· Family information, including all children and spouse (current and former)
· If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests
· Your address and job history for the last 5 years
For more information & questions about volunteering: contact Huong Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-256-2208