Notice: Undefined index: page in /var/www/aigohost.org/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/batch-cat/admin.php on line 147
Uncategorized

Looking Out for Our Children

By March 28, 2006 No Comments

Currently, California helps ensure that 90 percent of all children receive health insurance. A new legislation, California Healthy Kids, would provide a health insurance option for the remaining 10 percent of uninsured child in California. KRC in conjunction with other community organizations are collecting signatures in support of this important bill. As of early July, close to 740 concerned Korean Americans have signed the petition, which will be sent to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and key State representatives.