We have received many photos and stories for our National Album “We are America, America is Home” Photo Contest. All of the submissions have touched us deeply.
Please Vote for the Photo and Story that has touched you, or made you think of your family and stories.
Below are the submissions that our NAKASEC, KRCC, and KRC staff, board members, and community members decided on for public voting.
- We love our son, Sahn! by Hyeyoung Lee from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/10TyJvT
- Last Picture of my Family Together by Sagar Patagundi from Louisville, KY http://bit.ly/15GVNH8
- We are a Family of Women by Alexis Ruiz from Acworth, GA http://bit.ly/167tsJR
- Disney Land 1994 by Kim Navoa from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/17mvFAN
- My Definition of Family by Brandon Lee from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/101cOY9
- Four Generations of Korean American Women! by Jennifer Y. Lee from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/11zyBJv
- Taking Care of each Other by Eun Young Lee from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/19kkuFx
- This is My Mother by Liz Jang from Brooklyn, New York http://bit.ly/13VAPQv
- Family is Love by Tiffany Hester Grasparil Monreal from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/14igUec
- Ohana by Brandon Licuanan from Chicago, IL http://bit.ly/13tVcVI
- Finding our Family Photo by Keish Kim from Roswell, GA http://bit.ly/17Y41Ij
- The Lentine Family by Ursula Lentine from Atlanta, GA http://bit.ly/10Joi3M
- Graduation Ceremony with my Family by Ju Hong from Alameda, CA http://bit.ly/19klgT4
To Vote for the Photo and Story that touched you the most please click on this link and follow the instructions
Last day to Vote is Monday May 20th 2013. Winners and prizes will be announced the following day.