All content produced by NAKASEC, including work uploaded to its website (excluding work uploaded to its website that was not created by NAKASEC), is licensed with Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0.
Suggested format for giving credit to NAKASEC’s pictures and other documents is as follows:
- Long format
- Photo (or document) is from the National Korean American Service & Education Consortium website (FULL ADDRESS) and is licensed with Creative Commons By Attribution-Share Alike. Details at bit.ly/NAKASEClicense
- Short format
- Photo from NAKASEC with CC BY-SA (bit.ly/NAKASEClicense)
=== Let us know ===
While not required, we would very much appreciate it if you would let us know when our materials are used, and how we could get a copy. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
CC By Attribution – Share Alike License
- You are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
- Your fair dealing and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).